||Look up dollar in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.
Dollar is the name of various currencies.
Dollar may refer to:
- Dollar, Clackmannanshire, a town in Scotland
- Dollar, Alabama, an unincorporated community
- Dollar, Ontario, Canada, a former community
- Dollar Lake (disambiguation), various lakes in the United States
- Dollar Lakes, three glacial tarns in Nevada
- Dollar Glen, Scotland
- Dollar (band), a pop vocal duo from the UK who had a series of hit records in the late 1970s and 1980s
- The Dollar, a 2006 album by country music artist Jamey Johnson